Following many years in the nursing profession, Adriana moved to UK in 2005 where she developed a career in Social Work (Bachelor Degree).
Passionate and loving about human nature, skilled in working with people and having herself to face life changes and the inherent difficulties, Adriana started to train as a psychotherapist and in 2016 she became the founder of Talking Therapy Wellbeing Ltd. offering various Therapy Services as well as Independent Social Work.
Adriana brings in the therapy room a diversity of therapeutic tools and transferable skills and knowledge and she dedicates herself to the wellbeing of her clients.
Adriana is a qualified Hypnotherapist and currently in the last year Trainee Psychotherapist and often works hand in hand with other professionals such as medical professionals, mental health professionals, other complementary therapists and she collaborates with many alternative therapists as part of her personalised approach to each client.
Adriana balances her life enjoying simple things, art and nature and she is always up for laughter and an act of kindness. She is passionate about working with client’s creativity in the therapy context, because creativity opens the bridge between the conscious and unconscious mind where a big part of who we are is expressed in symbols, images and feelings within our insight.
- AIM Award Level 3 Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling skills 2016
- AIM Award Level 4 Diploma in Counselling Skills and Theory 2017
- AIM Award Level 4 Diploma in Psycho-Therapeutic Counselling – ongoing – trainee psychotherapist
Post Qualification Professional Development
- Inner Child – Short form Trauma Resolution 2016: Penny Parks Foundation
- Treating panic disorders 2017: National College of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Compassionate approach to therapy 2017: National College of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorders – Rewind techniques 2017: National Counselling Society
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome and hypnotherapy (IBS) 2017: National College of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Creative Art Therapy 2017: Hypnotherapy Society – Higher Perspective Training
- Hypno gastric band 2017: Hampshire School of Hypnotherapy
- Hypno analysis workshop 2017: Indigo Training
- Hypno attraction workshop 2017: Indigo Training
- Habits Breaking and Hypnotherapy 2018: National Hypnotherapy Society
- National Hypnotherapy Society (NHS) – Registrant Member
- National Counselling Society (NCS) – Associate Member
Adriana complies with the Code of Ethics and Code of Practice from both the National Hypnotherapy Society and National Counselling Society and she is insured to practice hypnotherapy and counselling (as a trainee).
Adriana has regular Supervision and her supervisor is an accredited BACP member with many years’ experience.