Why book an appointment?
Everybody benefits from having therapy at some point in their lives .
After over 20 years professional experience working with people as a Nurse, Mental Health Worker and Social Worker, I bring in the therapy room a diversity of therapeutic tools and transferable skills and knowledge and I dedicate myself to the wellbeing of my clients.
As a complementary therapist, I often work hand in hand with other professionals as I have to make sure my clients have appropriate support.
I balance my life enjoying simple things, art and nature and I am always up for laughter and an act of kindness.
I am passionate about working with client’s creativity in the therapy context,as much of who we are is expressed in symbols, images and feelings and we cannot always verbalise our insight.
- AIM Award Level 3 Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling skills 2016
- AIM Award Level 4 Diploma in Counselling Skills and Theory 2017
- AIM Award Level 4 Diploma in Psycho-Therapeutic Counselling – ongoing – trainee psychotherapist
Post Qualification Professional Development
- Inner Child – Short form Trauma Resolution 2016 Penny Parks Foundation
- Treating panic disorders 2017 National College of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Compassionate approach to therapy 2017 National College of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorders – Rewind techniques 2017 National Counselling Society
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome and hypnotherapy (IBS) 2017 National College of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Creative Art Therapy 2017 Hypnotherapy Society – Higher Perspective Training
- Hypno gastric band 2017 Hampshire School of Hypnotherapy
- Hypno analysis workshop 2017 Indigo Training
- Hypno attraction workshop2017 Indigo Training
- Habits Breaking and Hypnotherapy 2018 National Hypnotherapy Society
- National Hypnotherapy Society (NHS) – Registrant Member
- National Counselling Society (NCS) – Associate Member
I comply with the Code of Ethics and Code of Practice from both the National Hypnotherapy Society and National Counselling Society. I am insured to practice hypnotherapy and insured to practice counselling as a trainee. I have regular Supervision and my supervisor is an accredited BACP member with many years’ experience.