Adriana`s call for becoming a psychotherapist has developed naturally, following many years of working with people as a nurse and social worker.
Adriana has an integrative approach to therapy and she believes that therapeutic styles should blend around each individual, in order to resolve the presenting issues.
Adriana is supporting each client with positive regards and kindness .
Adriana works with clients since 2016.
- Professional Hypnotherapist
- trainee Psychotherapist
- Independent Social Worker (Social Work Bachelor Degree)
- previous Nursing career
- over 20 years professional experience in the field of Health, Mental Health and Social care.
- Health and Social Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- British Association of Social Work (BASW)
- National Hypnotherapy Society (NHS)
- National Counselling Society – student member (NCS)
Look at my Professional Profiles on:
Professionally Supervised and Insured.